If you are ready to do a property investment, and if you are willing to get the citizenship of another country in return, you need to take a look at Turkey. That’s because Turkey is offering the most convenient method for you to obtain citizenship. Before you check out Elmaslar Advisors for Turkish citizenship, it is worthy to check how the overall process looks like. Then you can go ahead with it and receive the worthy returns that come onyour way.
How to proceed with your application
The applicant will be needed to fill out a resident permit application after he has decided how he wants to invest in Turkey. It generally takes three to four months to complete the procedure. The best part is that you do not need to be physically present in the nation to conduct an interview or get documents.
This is when things become a bit tedious. A great deal of documentation will be expected of you! Notary certifications, official translations and so on; the procedure will undoubtedly take up a significant amount of your time. Due to all these reasons, hiring a trained specialist to escalate the process is a wonderful idea. That’s where you can check out Elmaslar Advisors for Turkish Citizenship.
Furthermore, whether you want to engage in real estate, create jobs, or invest in cash, the procedure is quite similar. The steps are as follows:
Step by step instructions for real estate investments
- First and foremost, you need get new Turkish Tax Identification Numbers. The legal system will not enable you to continue with your home acquisition unless you have a tax ID. Create a bank account in the nation once you obtain a tax number.
- After that, do your homework and find the property you want to buy. This is where you’ll start filling out all of your papers.
- You’ll need a certificate of eligibility to invest in real estate, and you’ll only get one if you meet the requirements for Turkey citizenship through investment. The petitioner must submit an application to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization’s General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadaster.
- Before beginning the application process, a person must be a legal resident. As a result, as soon as you’ve paid for a Turkish passport, you should apply for a residence permission. It will be sent to you on the same day that you submit your application. It’s no surprise that this is the world’s quickest immigration procedure.
- Finally, you must send your documentation (all papers and application forms) to the Provincial Directorate of Census and Citizenship once it has been reviewed by the hired professional.
- All of these processes may be completed in less than a day! To begin with, you do not need to be physically present in the nation. Second, you may finish it throughout the day, drop off the papers, and return home with the title deed even if you are available in Turkey.
- Within three to four months of applying, you will obtain your passports!
The passport also has a ten-year validity period. As a result, it is not necessary to renew it every three to four years.